skip to Main Content
Need Help? Call us today at (206) 774-8758

Now Undocumented Family Members of US Military and Veterans May Qualify for Legal Residence!

Good news for certain family members of US military veterans and active duty service members! Now spouses, minor children, and parents who entered the US without inspection may be eligible to obtain their permanent residence status in the US without having to request a waiver of their undocumented presence or leave the country.

Read more..